TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by KANALIFE LIMITED. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kanalife where they are used in these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing from our eCommerce site and our shop, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for an item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered into the system.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us, and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- Perishable or time critical item (such as food/edibles) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- KANALIFE LTD shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors, and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and KANALIFE LTD whether written or oral.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
Kanalife is a UK registered trademark protected by UK law. Trade mark number: UK00003444697
- Copyrights of any content on the website, whatever trademarks, designs, texts, images or any other information, in any media form, unless otherwise specified, belong to Kanalife Ltd.
- “Copyright” marked on the website is the notice by Kanalife Ltd for the ownership of its logo, design idea, as well as the framework, contents and images designed, both on and off the website.
- Kanalife Ltd. owns the intellectual property, solely or jointly with any of its partners, of all the contents and services developed by it solely or jointly, which is protected by intellectual property laws in respect of copyright, trademark, service brand, patent and exclusive right.
- The copyrights, contents and services on the website of Kanalife Ltd. are as follows: texts, software, images, charts, advertisements, and other information provided by Kanalife Ltd. which are protected by relevant laws mentioned above.
- Copyrights of other contents on the website provided by other organisations, institutions, or commercial agencies belong to relevant providers. The website has obtained the permission of the providers of these contents and the sources have been indicated when they are extracted or reproduced.