TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by KANALIFE LIMITED. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kanalife where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing from our ecommerce site and our shop, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for an item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered into the system.
5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
8. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
9. Where you select a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us, and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
11. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
12. Perishable or time critical item (such as food/edibles) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
13. KANALIFE LTD shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
14. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors, and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
16. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and KANALIFE LTD whether written or oral.
17. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
19. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.#
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by KANALIFE LTD.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, no seals broken, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like hemp underwear), or where they are hazardous materials/flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt, please contact us before making the purchase.
We at KANALIFE LTD can’t wait for you to try our products! Please bear in mind, that delivery estimates are calculated from the time of dispatch (not at the time of purchase). As each product is picked and packed by hand, these estimates can vary, particularly during busy times of the year. So, if your order isn’t dispatched straight away, don’t panic! We’re on it and it will be with you soon.
We currently only delver to the United Kingdom and all deliveries are handled by Royal Mail unless you live within 4 miles of our shop. If you do live within 4 miles of our shop, delivery will be same day during the shops opening days (Tue-Sat) so long as you order before 4pm. Local delivery is charged at £1 per mile from the shop.